1. Long-term discharge characteristics.
2. Suitable for use in standby and energy storage power supplies.
3. Special plate design, long cycle life.
4。 Special lead-calcium alloy formulation enhances the corrosion resistance of the grid and extends battery life。
5. Dedicated partitions enhance battery internal performance.
6。 The large heat capacity reduces the risk of thermal runaway, is not easy to dry, and can be used in harsh environments。
7。 Gas compounding efficiency is high。
8. There is very little water loss without electrolyte stratification.
9. Longer shelf life.
10. Good deep discharge recovery performance.
11。 The use of fumed silica has a small particle size and a large specific surface area。